2021年2月27日 星期六

#1 Greetings!

Hello!

I'm Angel. I'm studying at the National Taipei University of Business, majoring in Finance. I want to introduce two of my hobbies for you. First, I love to try everything when I was a child. Because of that, I cultivate some interests. Most of my interests is the static activity, such as, piano, cello, drawing, calligraphy, and so on. 

Second, I love traveling with my family when I have free time. My father always find the place where we are going to travel. Then, he will introduce the history or knowledge about the place for us. That's why I love traveling with family. I think learning through living is the best knowledge assimilation. It's let me realize the beauty of the world.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

# 5 What makes a good life

What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness ( Robert Waldinger,   TED 2015 ) TED Talk link: https://www.ted.com/talk...